Smiles help us communicate warmth and love to those around us…but if our smiles are unhealthy or unharmonious, they can keep us from using our smiles to full effect. The truth is, darkened, stained, crowded, or misshapen teeth detract from the appearance of your smile and make you look older than you are. If you want a smile that communicates your true spirit to others, ask us about our health-centered cosmetic dental services.
Dr. Lerner has over 37 years of experience and training in many of the cosmetic dentistry procedures you are looking for.
What We Offer
A cosmetic dental tune‑up can take years off the appearance of your face. Using advanced concepts known as Bioesthetic Dentistry, we can give you a smile that makes you feel proud to talk, laugh, and smile with total freedom!
We offer many traditional and advanced cosmetic procedures including Zoom Bleaching, Porcelain Veneers and Invisalign Orthodontics to brighten and straighten your teeth and restore your beautiful smile. But the appearance of your smile is not the only thing we consider. We use a holistic approach to cosmetic dentistry known as Bioesthetic Dentistry to ensure a comfortably healthy bite and jaw placement. This means that your cosmetic treatments will also enhance your overall health and be long lasting!
If you wish you could have a more attractive, bright, youthful smile, you are not alone! Because of the advances in modern dentistry, cosmetic dentistry is becoming more popular and attainable. You can visit a Bioesthetic cosmetic dentist like Dr. Lerner and, in a matter of days, have the smile of your dreams. Friends, family and coworkers will say things like, “Did you lose weight?” or “Have you had your hair done?” You’ll have a new fantastic look, and because you look fantastic, you’ll feel fantastic.
Our Steps Toward Obtaining Your Best Smile
- Getting to know you, and what bothers or delights you the most about your smile is the very first step to reaching your smile goals. Once we discuss your goals, we will create a plan to help you get the smile of your dreams.
- Next we perform a thorough examination of your mouth and make plaster models of your teeth, take photos, and measure color.
- Then, Dr. Lerner spends some time carefully studying your case and developing the most elegant solution. We will first make corrections in wax on the plaster models and/or use photos to preview the possible result.
- After the models and studies have been developed, will meet with you again to discuss our recommendations and show you our vision for helping you to fulfill your goals.
- Together we will make your best smile happen!
If you’re finally ready to have the healthy mouth and the beautiful smile you’ve always wanted, our office is the right one for you. Call us today and let us know you would like a Bio-Esthetic consultation.
Reserve Your Personal Consultation Today!
With teeth whitening, bonding, and porcelain veneers, cosmetic dentistry is virtually limitless. For more natural-looking restorations, we offer white fillings and crowns as well. It’s time to overcome the obstacles and prioritize your oral health. Call Dr. Lerner and reserve your appointment now.